This dish is great because depending on the quantity you make, you can use it as a tapa or as part of a main meal. Instead of grilling you can also barbecue the fish so it is ideal for summer parties too!
You will need: (served 4-6)
1. 12 small whole squid
2. 1 onion
3. 1 green pepper
4. garlic (amount depends on preference)
5. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
6. 200g of uncooked peeled prawns
7. salt and pepper
For the sauce:
1. 2 small onions
2. half a red pepper
3. 8 tablespoons of olive oil
4. 12 black olives
5. 2 tablespoons of vinegar
How to cook:
1. Clean off and wash the squid. Keep whole but remove and chop the tentacles
2. Chop the onion, garlic and pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the garlic, onion, pepper and prawns until the onions begin to turn transparent. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff the squid with the mixture and fasten the opening with a cocktail stick.
4. Grill or barbecue until the squid is cooked.
To prepare the sauce:
1. Chop the onions, pepper and olives.
2. In a pan cook the onions and olives for 1 minute in the oil.
3. Without removing from the heat, add the chopped olives and vinegar and season to taste.
4. Serve the cooked squid with the sauce.
Main meal: yes