Lambs Liver is very popular in Andalucian cooking. This dish is rich and succulent and takes very little time to cook.
You will need (serves 4):
half kilo of lambs liver
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon of plain flour
small glass red wine
salt and pepper to taste
How to cook:
1. Cut the liver into thin strips
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil then add the liver and cook gently until browned. Once browned, take the liver out of the pan.
3. Add the flour to the pan and stir, then add the wine slowly stirring well.
4. Return the liver to the pan and cook gently for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened, season to taste.
5. Serve with seasonal vegetables