This tuna salad is a very special one indeed. It is made using the famous 'bonito del norte' tuna fish. Thick, meaty steakes of tuna which come from the North of Spain, supplied by the well respected "Ortiz" group.
We have combined the best tuna available with the finest and freshest Andalucian ingredients available to make a truly sumptious salad.
You will need:
1 jar Ortiz tuna steaks
red and green pepper
black or green olives
How to prepare:
1. Wash all the salad ingredients
2. Slice the peppers, spring onion, cucumber and chop the tomatoes.
3. In a salad bowl or large serving dish, first place the lettuce leaves on the bottom (we left them whole but you can chop or slice as you wish) then add the peppers
4. Add the remaining salad ingredients layering as you go.
5. Top the salad with the thick tuna steaks
6. Drizzle with the oil in which the tuna was stored, or indeed olive oil or use an olive oil infusion if you would like a bit more bite.
7. Serve with fresh bread