A delicious kebab with a difference, ideal at any time of the day or year and so easy to make!
You will need: (servs 4-6)
1. two chicken breasts cut into chunks
2. garlic and chilli (amount depending on preference)
3. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
4. 2 red apples
5. 1 chorizo cut into thick slices
6. lemon juice
7. 4 bay leaves
How to cook:
1. peel and chop the garlic and place into a mortar dish with a pinch of salt and the chopped chilli.
2. Grind down the mixture until you have a paste then mix with the olive oil and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Clean and core the apples and cut into chunks. Cover with lemon juice so they don't go brown.
4. Make the kebabs placing the chicken then the apple, the chorizo and then half a bay leaf alternately on the kebab stick.
5. Brush on the garlic and chilli marinade to coat the kebab well.
6. Cook on the barbecue or under a grill for ten minutes, turn over the kebab, recoat and cook for a further ten minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Main meal no