This is an ideal dish using ingredients you will usually have in your fridge and cupboard. It is especially useful if you have unexpected guests!
You will need: (serves 4)
4 Small tins of tuna fish
1 Green pepper
1 Red pepper
2 Eggs (hard boiled)
3 Small tomatoes
1 Small onion
Salt and Pepper
How to cook:
1. Peel and finely chop the onion
2. Chop the red and green pepper into small pieces
3. Slice or chop the egg
4. Chop the tomatoes into small chunks
5. Place all ingredients into a large bowl along with the tuna fish and the olives.
6. Season and pour on about three tablespoons of olive oil.
7. Mix well and serve with a basket of bread.
Main meal: no