I first tried this tasty tapa at my local bar. It is so simple that it now makes a regular appearance at my table!
You will need (sefves 4):
300g chinese mushrooms
1 small onion
ground black pepper
How to cook:
1. Slice the onion thinly
2. Wash the mushrooms and then slice
3. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and add the mushrooms and onion
4. Cook over a low heat until the mushrooms and onion are soft. (Do not brown)
5. Add the pepper and cook for a further two minutes. (You can use as much or as little pepper as you like)
6. Serve on a plate with bread.
Main meal: no