A favorite in all tapas bars, this recipe is simple and packed full of flavour
You will need:
1/2 kilo of pork, cut into cubes
1kilo ripe tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 bay leaf
How to cook:
1. Dice the tomatoes as small as you can.
2. In a large pan, heat the oil and then add the pork.
3. Fry off the pork until it turns brown.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, bay leaf and salt to season.
5. Fry on a high heat for 3-4 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat until the pork is cooked and the tomatoes have reduced.
Serve with crusty bread.
For added bite, you can also add a few chilli peppers finely chopped.
Main meal: no