Another simple recipe given to me by my local fishmonger. This sea bream is succulent, plump and so fresh, that only the mildest of flavours need adding.
You will need - serves 4
4 sea bream
half a lemon sliced thinly
How to cook
1. Lightly grease a baking tray and place the fish onto the tray.
2. Make three small cuts along the body of the fish.
3. Into each small cut, insert a slice of lemon.
4. Season with salt and sprinkle a handfull of chopped parsley over each fish
5. Cook in a moderate oven until the fish is cooked.