This very easy recipe was given to me by my local fishmonger in Orce, it is a quick and tasty way to cook this fish which is readily available locally.
You will need: (serves 4)
2 thick fillets of dogfish (ask for them to be skinned and cut into cubes)
3 cloves of garlic
one tablespoon of olive oil
two tablespoons of lemon juice
salt and pepper
How to cook:
1. finely chop the garlic and parley
2. In a large bowl, place the fish, garlic and parsley
3. Add the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper and mix well
4. Cover and leave to marinade for up to two hours in the fridge
5. Once the fish has marinated, roll the cubes in the flour and fry in hot olive oil until cooked.
6. Serve with salad and bread.
Main meal: yes
Next week: Something different........... our local fish produce translated into English, along with some first time digital images of inside "Pescaderia Molina"