A lunchtime favorite as served in "Bar Salero", Orce
You will need:
4 pork chops
3 cloves of garlic
2-3 sprigs of thyme
half a glass of white wine
How to cook:
1. Finely chop the garlic and thyme
2. Place in a large dish with the wine, salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients well.
3. Place the chops in the dish, ensuring they are well covered and marinade in the fridge for 4 hours.
4. When ready, brush the chops with olive oil and cook on a barbecue or grill for about 5 minutes each side or until ready.
5. Serve with salad and potatoes
Main meal yes