This very popular Spanish mayonnaise can of course be bought, but the home made version is the best.....
You will need:
4 to 6 cloves of garlic
200 ml olive oil
pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice
How to cook:
1. Put the eggs, a spoonful of oil, salt and garlic in a blender
2. Blend all the ingredients together until the eggs are mixed well.
3. Keep the blender running and add more oil very slowly until the mayonnaise is thick.
4. Add the lemon juice or vinegar and whisk again.
5. Store in the refrigerator
Ideal as a dip to go with potatoes, chips, mushrooms, salad, meat.....