This is a variation on a recipe given to me by a very good friend. I like it because it is so versatile. You can serve this dish as a tapa, with salad or as a side dish with chicken or pork.
You will need:
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon paprika
How to cook:
1. Cut the cauliflower into small flowerets
2. Wash and place in a pan of boiling water
3. Cook for about 10 minutes until just tender
4. Drain and place in a serving bowl but keep a little liquid for the sauce
5. In a frying pan, heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil
6. Gently cook the chopped onion and garlic until soft
7. Remove from the heat and stir in the paprika, chopped parsley and two tablespoons of the liquid from the cauliflower.
8. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower.
Great as a side dish with a main meal