This combination of great tastes and textures is a delicious and easy tapa to prepare. It is also one of the most popular, especially during fiesta time.
You will need:
2 kilos broad beans
1 small onion (finely chopped)
4 cloves garlic, chopped
150g serrano ham, cut into small cubes
How to cook:
1. Shell the beans
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the beans, ham, onion and garlic
3. Fry on a high heat for a couple of minutes and then reduce to a low heat
4. Cook gently for about 20 minutes until the beans are tender (water can be added if required)
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Serve in a large dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
main meal: no