You will need:
3-4 large red peppers
6 cloves of garlic
How to cook:
1. The day before serving, bake the peppers whole in a hot oven for 30-40 minutes.
2. During cooking, turn the peppers regularly.
3. When you notice the skin beginning to peel away, turn off the oven but leave the peppers for a further 10 minutes.
4. The following day, chop the tops off the peppers and remove seeds and then peel away the skin.
5. Cut the peppers into slices and place in a large bowl.
6. Peel and crush the garlic and add to the peppers.
7. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
8. Place in the fridge for an hour before serving.
Main meal: as an accompaniment