Although one of the more expensive fish in our village, it is well worth it. Light and moist this dish is excellent for a healthy dinner. I like it especially as it has no bones so is ideal for children.
You will need (serves4):
4 fresh grouper fillets
handful of fresh parsley, chopped
full fat milk
salt and pepper
How to cook:
1. Place aluminium foil on a baking tray and grease with a little butter
2. Place the fillets on the foil.
3. On each fillet, put a couple of knobs of butter
4. Sprinkle each fillet with the chopped parsley, then season with salt and pepper
5. Pour a little milk over the fillets, then cover with a second piece of foil. Fold the edges of the two foil pieces together, to make a parcel.
6. Cook in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes until the fish is cooked.
7. Serve with seasonal vegetables and boiled, new potatoes.