Add a Mediterranean twist to the humble sarnie, packed full of herbs and spices, this chorizo made from the world famous Iberian pigs, will spice up your lunchtime and bring some Spanish warmth to your table during the chilly autumn months.
You will need:
1 chorizo iberico
1 Fresh baguette
How to prepare:
1. Wash and dry the rocket leaves
2. Cut the grapes in half lengthwise discarding any pips.
3 Cut the baguette into 4 sections and then slice each section down the middle.
4. Separate the two halves of each section and then drizzle each side with olive oil.
5. Slice the chorizo as thinly as you can
6. Make up the sandwich by placing rocket leaves on one half, then some chorizo and top with grapes.
7. Drizzle with a little more olive oil before closing the sandwich.