If you feel like pushing the boat out, try this simple yet luxurious andalucian baquette, using the finest ingredients Andalucia has to offer.
You will need:
1 large fresh baquette
6-8 thin slices Jamon Iberico de bellota Reserva
4 eggs, hard boiled
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
cucumber, thinly sliced
small red pepper, thinly sliced
extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare:
1. Slice the bread in half lengthways, open out and drizzle with olive oil.
2. On one side place the iberian ham.
3. Next place the tomatoes, cucumber and peppers on top.
4.Cut the eggs in half, place on top of the other ingredients and sprinkle with a little paprika.
5. Add another drizzle of olive oil, close the sandwich and enjoy!
6. For pure indulgence, serve with a bottle of Brut Nature Cava from Juve y Camps...