A very traditional andalucian breakfast, typically eaten by farmers, shepherds and workers during the winter months, out in the countryside. Very filling and warming, ideal to get you prepared for the working day ahead
You will need:
5-6 cloves garlic
1 red pepper
Jar white beans
3 or 4 sweet chorizo
How to cook:
1. Peel and roughly chop the garlic
2. remove the top and seeds from the pepper, chop into bite sized chunks
3. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic and peppers and fry until slightly coloured.
4. Chop up the chorizo also into bite sized chunks and add to the pan, cook for a few minutes on a high heat.
5. Add the beans and than lower the heat, cover and cook gently for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with thick slices of fresh bread.
Instead of sweet chorizo you can use the picante or hot variety for extra bite!